Teach Children the Joy of Music!
Become an early childhood music educator and help children experience the joy and benefits of music and movement.
- Learn a research-based curriculum introducing you to child-tested songs, rhythmic rhymes and activities sure to delight
- Renew your energy and confidence
- Gain fresh ideas to excite your students
- Find a unique perspective on music education
- Develop skills that you can immediately use in your classroom
Opportunities as a Teacher
Aside from being the most fun you’ll ever have in a workshop, you gather a wealth of information, confidence and skill to bring into any music classroom.
- Teach for a current center director
- Bring Kids’ MusicRound to your preschool as a licensed program
- Open a licensed Kids’ MusicRound center in your community
“Thanks again for sharing with us your enthusiasm and your love for music and children! The entire weekend was so refreshing and lots of fun.”
~ Mimi P., Special Education Teacher
“Within the first 15 minutes of the workshop I learned at least five things I could take back and implement in my classroom. The songs are really enjoyable and can be easily sung with the children.”
~ Anne B., Director Education Station
“Thank you again for the wonderful workshop! It was a great experience. Since the workshop I have been more aware of movement with the music. You were all very helpful and I learned a lot.”
~ Carla S., Organist and Children’s Choir Director