Little Goose Music Time
145 Brookfield Dr. Jackson, NJ 08527www.kidsmusicround.com
Tuition Details Includes one CD and login to our KMR Family Online portal for a download of our music.
|Additional Siblings||no charge at this time|
|Infant Siblings||no charge at this time|
*Includes unlimited attendance. At the time of registration we will send an invoice to pay right online.
SUMMER 2017 SESSION
Welcome to Kids' MusicRound with Miss Stefanie
Summer SIZZLE ROUND
Any questions please call or text Owner /Center Director Stefanie 732-213-5869
- Please check Facebook page for any snow closings, announcements, demos, emergency cancellations. https://www.facebook.com/Kids-MusicRound-with-Miss-Stefanie-361161303899731/timeline/
- Make ups: You can make up classes at any of our locations.
- Classes are once a week and 45 minutes long.
- Winter, Spring and Fall run for 10 weeks and Summer session runs for 6 weeks.
- ALL of our centers have private parking lots and bathrooms.
- Make ups are permitted but CAN NOT be carried over to the next semester.
- Refund policy: NO refunds are given after the first class. Partial credit toward future classes will be considered under special circumstances.
- Materials -as part of tuition each family receives 1 cd's and a song book and music via download.
- WE NOW TAKE ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS!!!!!!!!!!
- Want to know instantly of any coupons, demos, birthday party deals, class announcements, snow closures, emergency closures PLEASE enroll in our text message reminder - text this number and follow the instructions to enroll. (757)320-0187 with the message "@missstefk"
- BIRTHDAY PARTIES! WE DO THEM! Need someone to entertain those little ones? Call for pricing on our packages! We bring props, music, instruments, to your theme! Goodies bags complete the fun in all party packages!
- *If classes become FULL-we do reserve the right to not offer unlimited classes for safety reasons. We want to make every class a fun, loving and nurturing environment.*
- SNOW CLASS CANCELATIONS: In the case of a class being cancelled due to snow storm/weather we will add the class to the end of the session. In rare cases there might not be enough weeks to be able to add if we must close class too many times in that case we will either ask non-reenrollment families can make up that class during our next session which is typically not allowed and families that do re-enroll for the next session will be given a credit. WE DO NOT give out credits for canceled classes due to weather.